Friday, June 16, 2006
endoscopy
What an experience I had on Thursday! I went CGH for endoscopy. I was accompanied by mum and sis. Lying on the bed and waiting for the nurse to take my blood pressure, only to find that the blood pressure was low. Nevertheless, I was wheeled into the theatre. Not having my specs on, everywhere appeared blur. There were screens on both my sides. The male doctor talked to me while finding my vein to poke the needle through. Well all that I could remember was that there were some solutions passing into my body because I could somehow feel it flowing through. I opened my eyes only to find myself in the ward already. I dont even how the tube went in nor how it came out. Thank goodness. The medicine which I swallowed was enough to make me vomit. All I was told by the doctor was that the sides of my stomach walls were red. Arent they supposed to be red? Well think there shouldnt be any cause of concern since I wasnt given any medication but was asked to go back for follow-up in Aug.
Prior to the ordeal, I went shopping. Bought 3 items for $100+. A halter dress, a top for work and a bag for work, a pair of ear-rings for sis. Not to mention to pay bills. Gosh the hole in my pocket is getting bigger.
--- There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved ---
10:31 pm
__________________________________________